P 1 Sculpt I Am Working On

gettothechoppa

Hi guys I am new to the Lair but have stalked this site for years like a peeping tom. lol Just thought I would post a few pics of a P1 chest I sculpted. Scott Marshall helped for an hour with the chest muscles. Pete mander helped with the shoulder bell. But the mojority of the sculpt is mine. I spent a lot of time on it. I hope you like it. I also added a pic of a marshall chest I painted. T.J.
newscupttorso014.jpg
newscupttorso016.jpg
newtorsosculpt2006.jpg
predtjtorso007.jpg

The last painted chest without the gaunts is the finished product. I removed the gaunts when sculpting to make the chest easier to size. I have run into problems in the past with sizing costumes with the gaunts attached. Thanks predhunter I appreciate it. T.J.

Started the head sculpt. About a third of the way to finishing. When I get some time to myself I will finish it and post pics before molding. My camera only takes flash pictures so the photo doesn't do it justice. Or maybe the sculpt just sucks and I am making excuses LOL. Hope you like or dislike the pics. T.J.
head2.jpg

head1.jpg

Well Just as I was almost finished I stood up stretched my appendages. My knee hit the small table the head was on and thump.....thump. The sculpt hit the floor. A huge flat dent the size of a basketball was on the crown. 2 chunks were missing around the mouth. I was MAD!!!. Somehow I managed to regain my composure and reshape it. Took 4 hours. Got some sleep woke up and detailed the whole sculpt. Changing a few things I didn't like. Now that I think about it, it was the best thing to ever happen to me. The sculpt looks better than it did before. I just finished tonight. Here's a couple of pics from a few hours ago. I will post some more after I have my first pull.

http://i1099.photobu.../newhead008.jpg

http://i1099.photobu.../newhead002.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back