P 1 Sculpt I Am Working On

Finished the mold last night in the bathroom. Filled it with latex this morning. When it's dry I will fill the sucker with flex foam 3 so it is completely filled to the top. Then the pull gets sprayed with tent sealer and thrown in a closet to be forgotten for a few years. That way my when this mold is full of cracks and holes after 100 pulls. I have a perfect solid bust to re-mold down the road. I don't want to sculpt this one again. Time for something new. Maybe a full female pred sculpt for my sexy wife. LOL. I am laughing out loud but at the same time I am completely serious about the female pred. Will do a second pull in a couple of days and paint it up. Will post pics then. Thanks for the nice comments guys it means the world.

You work is awesome dude. The details are beautiful. He has a real nice mean look to him. If you're around Mander you must be up in Canada. Is it because of the cold winters that everyone up there seems to sculpt well?

alphatech686 said:
You work is awesome dude. The details are beautiful. He has a real nice mean look to him. If you're around Mander you must be up in Canada. Is it because of the cold winters that everyone up there seems to sculpt well?
LOL you funny!  To be honest it was my 3rd sculpt.  Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back