Ozymandius Rocketeer Helmet build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tubachris85x

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First and foremost have to apologize for my crappy cell phone pics. I'm still out of town at the moment and didn't bring my camera transfer cable.

Anyways, I brought this with me to work on while I'm up here. I'll be heading home again for a few days and will pick up a few things to help to complete this build up. It's my first time with a rocketeer helmet and I've got alot of my inspiration from Dualedge's work

So here it is as of now...mostly sanded, cleaned up the eyes and the teeth pretty well. I need to do ALOT of filler work to get the helmet as smooth as possible. The fin is getting there, as I'd like to get it fitting well before I go through with finishing that off. The penciled circles you see are all the areas that need filler lol

rocketeer1.jpg

Photo09050101_1.jpg

Photo09050104.jpg

Photo09050101.jpg

Photo09050102.jpg

I need some opinions on the fins placement between the eyes for the experts..

Photo09050103.jpg

lmk what you all think!

-TC

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.