Oxyr Predator Helmet

Doppse

Hi Here some pics from the New Predator Helmet "OXYR!! And a youtube link there is the trailer!!!!

OxyR_Helm01_Final_682.jpg

OxyR_Helm05_Final_682.jpg

OxyR_Helm06_Final_682.jpg

OxyR_Helm11_Final_682.jpg

And here the Trailer for the New Helmet!!! YouTube Predator Oxyr Helmet

visit www.oxygen-labs.de there is the english text and manual

Last edited by a moderator:
O.k ..I'll bite.
How's it new when it looks the same as the one you have been trying to shove down our troats earlier?
keep on making threads for the exact same helmet and now this one claiming it's a brand new version?
care to explain as to what makes it different than the one you've already posted a few times?
tsk,tsk,tsk
I woudl have congratulated you on on the helmet ,but it seems to me you're more about sales than what we really we're about here. :rolleyes:

Seriously?????

HOW many topics is this on the same thing now? You have been contacted over this, which fell on deaf ears, so received a warning over this, and had several other threads closed down.

YET here we are again !! with you STILL persisting in trying to sell these.

You are being issued with ANOTHER warning, and ANOTHER request to use the forum in the correct way.

do this again and i will issue you with a HOLIDAY in the HOLIDAY season !!!

HO HO NO !!!

Seriously?????

HOW many topics is this on the same thing now? You have been contacted over this, which fell on deaf ears, so received a warning over this, and had several other threads closed down.

YET here we are again !! with you STILL persisting in trying to sell these.

You are being issued with ANOTHER warning, and ANOTHER request to use the forum in the correct way.

do this again and i will issue you with a HOLIDAY in the HOLIDAY season !!!

HO HO NO !!!
i know right? hes got like 5 posts that have been closed because he wants some cash. GET A JOB!

oops, came across this just today and made a post. lol no wonder it was quickly deleted. didn't realize this was going on. shame though, i like the look of it at least.

well damn, i guess i wasnt kidding. didnt realize this IS the same dude from two years ago. ha. i was just trying to make a joke. lol

Why you do vain about me? I'm not a Dude! I think it's a Predator Forum and the people should discuss and show the new Stuff from World Wide! Or not?
I don't want to make trouble! But don't write bad about me or the Predator Parts from my friend's company!
regards

Doppse, the reason members are slightly miffed, is because this is NOT new stuff, this is the exact same bio you SPAMMED the forum with nearly 2 yrs ago.

you started no less than 6 of the exact same topics on the bio, all in different sections, even after you were asked to stop, which resulted in your warnings.

Please DO NOT start dong that again, or you will force us to dish out harsher action.

Yes i did post the thread with the Helmet 2 years ago to often! And i can only say SORRY! At this time i didn't read the BST Rules before! This was my misstake and i say sorry! But Now i only want to post The New Picture of the OxyR Helmet and the New full animatronic OxyR mask!!! That you can see only a lil bit of the new mask is why Oxygen Labs don't want to show to much now! And i had a call with the chief of these company and they told me that more pictures from the New Mask and a video will pe Online in few days! Sorry if i had make many trouble 2 years ago!! But now i don't want to make trouble! And i have Read the BST Rules!
Best regards

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back