Oxley map, letter and photo from Indiana Jones

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

reatsomeyon

Hey again,
This was very hard to make, finding photo making map by hand and scanning it to Photoshop and making some changes/fixes.
I am working on letter now with stamps so if anyone that would be interested in these set pm me and I will share it with you.
(And again post my rpf profile page or username if you are going to post,share,sell)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

reatsomeyon

Interested! How do you make the envelope for the map?
Sorry for late respond,
It's different time here.
Everything i have made by hand including the map and Letter.
About envelope I have found some samples of familiar envelopes so i'm going to print it(to have an actual size to put in Photoshop)
The same thing in going to do with stamps except printing.
The stamps you can print, and use this:

[/URL]

propmaker3000

I think the link is broken you may have to send it again. Is the map and letter finished yet? I’m thinking of printing my letter on different paper to make it feel realistic. What kind of paper are you using?