Want to Buy Oxford Interior File Folder 41711S-IVY for Stargate SG1 (Canadian members help!)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cheech9898

Sr Member
Need some help form a Canadian member or a US member that lives near the US-Canada Border that goes to Canada frequently.

Trying to get 2 boxes of these file folders. They were use by the Stargate Art department as one of the Classified folders. Unfortunately these folders are only available in Canada and I can't find any business (even on ebay) that will ship them to the USA! All the office supply stores seem to carry them up there (staples, office max, office depot, amazon, etc). I've even contacted the specialty sourcing departments at Staples & Office Depot for their US distribution arm/warehouses & they can't get them.

example link:
http://www.officedepot.ca/interior-folders/oxford-interior-top-tab-file-folder-41711s-ivy.asp

Just trying to stay true to the original folder if possible for the reproduction Classified folders. My only available option here in the states in a straight cut is a white Smead folder, but it has double reinforced tabs that I think will cause jamming issues in my printer.

Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bigturc

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Oxford Interior File Folder 41711S-IVY for Stargate SG1 (Canadian members he...

Pm me to lmk what you would like, and we'll see if I can yelp you!