"overkill"- Finished Page 4

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
So here is project OVERKILL, heh at first I was a bit confused as to where to put this thread exactly .....this is why

ii6Pzh.jpg

so meh .... I AM CROSSOVER-ING IN THE PRED SECTION!

I have really wanted to do this build for a long time, but as far as supplies went I kept thinking far into the expensive zone. There were some components I wanted to achieve with this , I did not want a stiff glove , I had to have at least some movement in the fingers, I hate the tv series version immensely, in fact forget I mentioned it , it does not exist. I really like the organic matter with slight bio-mechanics the most, as far as witchblades go.

Tools used.

- Fabric garden glove with latex coating
- Super sculpey
- Hot glue gun :lots of hot glue
- Stained glass nuggets small and large
- Thick poster board
- Velcro
- Spray paint
- Acrylic paint
- Testors model paint
- Two determined little hands

-Youtube Project Videos-

Making the face pieces
[media]
]

Gauntlet paint up segment
[media]
]

Progression Photos

C08HLh.jpg

9SY2Eh.jpg

O7OSIh.jpg

kSvFsh.jpg

geLPkh.jpg

lyEuZh.jpg

0JtUqh.jpg

g7988h.jpg

Hope you guys like it so far ! I will probably make some cool boots to go with it, and down the line I may make the biomech bikini, but I actually like one of the panels in OVERKILL a lot more, Sarah Has the blade all flared yet she is wearing a classy dress lol, it is pretty awesome, I might also make the red dress although I do not like how cheap the vinyl looks it kinda dumbs down the costume a bunch, maybe ill go with a different spin on it.

Well hope you like all my progress guys :> I started this project on Friday night, completed the gauntlet and prosthetic pieces today... MY HANDS ARE SCREAMING

ok im going to be honest.......this is the hottest thing iv ever seen! lol i have never seen witchblade done before but im watching this thread! i say go with the biomech bikini, if youre going to do it you might as well go all out! i have seen a billion super girls and cat women but never witchblade ( SO STOKED). after this suit youll have to fight fan boys off with a stick lol.

LOL I was catwoman # billion, but when I gone to a convention wearing it I went as undead catwoman, I been making eyes at a really cool dress I saw that would look fantastic for what I am going for with the initial build of this as it is (I hate high heels though ...HATE them, they are the most uncomfortable shoe on the planet) so I plan to murder a pair of platform boots i have and make crazy ones to match my arm. Lol and thank you

i actually have a witchblade book that wizard magazine put out years ago. i could try and get it scanned for you if you want. im sure its nothing you couldnt find on the net but i could try if you like.

Morbius i highly appreciate it! but i am actually up to my neck in witchblade refrence , i used to buy tons of comics i even have a lot of crossover comics and darkness comics with her as well ( god i wish i knew someone that looked like Estacado ...i would work my little freak hands to death to build a darkness suit just so i could get an awesome photo set! ... i seriously love the darkness lol) but i digress , thank you for the offer anyhow! ...lol thanks masamune

lol .. killed the project ..AND my arms ... destroyed my bed with paint ... yeah just so you guys know i made all of this on my bed , forgot to mention that ..haha thank you so much :>

Hahahah god my bed hardly survived the quick steel, not to mention I get hungry when i work O_O ...so food ... drink .... glue paint ...spills... nightmare

That is super cool! You need to get a pic with someone in the darkness suit now! So, are you going to be doing the pred that gets the witchblade? I really liked the bio that female hunter wore, and combined witht the witchblade, epic! Looking forward to seeing more.

Another impressive build you got going here, love it! Keep it up there girly, love the work you create and the pictures you take.....

I prefer working everywhere else but the bed, structurley it couldn't take it .......

haha thank you neo kazama !! psst my name is not nicole hahaha ...and i am most certainly not a cosplayer ... it just sucks that there is no prominent name set for costume builders

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back