Outlander Cycler Rifle Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mmillette78

RPF world. This is my first post here on the forum and I'm excited to share a build that has been a few years in the making. Originally based on a basic Tusken cycler style rifle it transformed into something with much more of a narrative as I was inspired by other builds, feedback and ideas to add more to it. I imagine it coming from the hands of an anti-imp extremist, not unlike one of Saw's merry men. It's been modified and "improved" through appropriating defeated buckethead gear to upcycled rebel forest fatigue dressings. Below is a list of the different types of materials used to create this beast.

· Poplar stock
· Metal joist hanger bent into a receiver form
· Metal electrical conduit for the barrel and tube magazine
· PVC and ABS pipe for the scope
· WW2 gas mask bag for the stock cover and sling
· Old Vans shoe laces for the scope support wraps
· Miscellaneous sprinkler parts, styrene, washers, vintage camera internal bits, air compressor fittings, etc.
· Krylon gunmetal paint
· Mixed dark stains
· Testors model paints
· Acrylics washes—black and ruddy

The build is like 98% there. Still need to apply a few more details to add to the narrative. It's so good to finally see it at this stage. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.