Outland hits Blu-Ray on July 10th

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lanboy

As per The Digital Bits (www.thedigitalbits.com) we will see an Outland Blu-Ray from a new, recently completed transfer on July 10th. I plan to keep my current DVD copy for posterity - future generations need to see how much we suffered.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lord Boron

Sr Member
I'm really looking forward to this! IMO a great movie that never seemed to get the respect it deserved and the old DVD is nearly unwatchable even by DVD standards. And a quick shout out to for Jerry Goldsmiths fantastic score. I HIGHLY recommend the Film Score Monthly expanded soundtrack for any fans of film music!

SSgt Burton

Sr Member
Oh man! I've wanted to buy Outland on dvd for a long time (but never got around to ordering it). Glad I didn't!

I'll be picking up a copy the day it hits the shelves! :)

Kevin

Mola Rob

Sr Member
I've got the Super Grainy Ultra Crappy Unspecial Edition DVD that I will be glad to burn once I get the Blu.

Clutch

Master Member
Wow. Now I feel old. I remember Outland as being one of the first movies I watched on HBO. My parents were late adopters. :lol