Outing A Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta agree with the above post....I've been burnt by "...can you just hold it a couple of days, I really want it I just have to get the $ together....", then to have them bail in the end after you tell others it's on hold. In the future, if someone wants an item held, send a deposit...then I'll hold it for you. And if you bail after that, then you lose the deposit. Then you will find out how serious the potential buyer is....

But, like stated above, it looks like to got sniped.....part of the joy of buying through the JY.

I would cut your losses and apologize to Jedimike1 right now or no ONE will deal with you on this Board.

I'll let everyone here take it as they like. I thought this forum actually cared about stuff like this, but I suppose I was mistaken.

Actually , when someone like you comes here to bash a completely innocent seller because you can't handle things maturely,then you get what you deserve pal.

Enough, guys.

Scarecrow, this is not the way to handle this issue. If you've got an issue with another member, you need to take it to PM or email.

Let's face it. The seller owns the item. He can pick and choose all day long who he wants to sell it to. Most people who are selling items need the cash, and will sell it to whoever says "I'll take it" first, but the seller isn't obligated in any way to do that.

Being a cautious buyer is smart, but it may on occasion slow things down a bit. Others who throw caution to the wind take their chances, but may end up with the prize.

Sounds like you should have said, "I'll take it, pending pics"... it may have worked better for you in this situation, but who knows. Communication and attitude are both very important when working out a deal with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back