outfits/props from the Pacific/band of brothers/apocalypse now

DDspike21

hi, im new to this forum and wanted to display my small but growing collection of screen used stuff, in the first pic is a t shirt worn by James badge Dale as Robert Leckie with a prop M1 also from the production laying on it, the USMC outfit was worn by Jon Seda as John Basilone during the Guadalcanal scenes.
tpprops.jpg

next is a screen-used paratrooper life-vest worn by Damian Lewis as Richard Winters during the Normandy scenes,and a pair of brown winter gloves used in the series.
bobprops.jpg

and last is a U.S. Army rucksack used in 'Apocalypse Now',which props from are nearly impossible to find.

approp.jpg

Enjoy :)

thanks Dudein! pacific props are pretty plentyful now so they shouldnt be hard to find. and definitely CTF! its the only one i ever found besides the machete at the prop store london.

Awesome collection of items.
Huge BoB & Pacific fan here as well.
The only replica I have from BoB is an M38 helmet (Fallshirmjager)

norm-4ae5e911d8365-Band+of+Brothers+%28TV%29+%282001%29.jpeg

Also, I have a screen worn Corpsman Ruddiger costume from The Pacific.
Funnily enough, Leckie is in a scene with Ruddiger in Epi 4, maybe it's our costumes together?. lol

Neil

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back