outfits/props from the Pacific/band of brothers/apocalypse now

Prop Store

DDspike21

hi, im new to this forum and wanted to display my small but growing collection of screen used stuff, in the first pic is a t shirt worn by James badge Dale as Robert Leckie with a prop M1 also from the production laying on it, the USMC outfit was worn by Jon Seda as John Basilone during the Guadalcanal scenes.

next is a screen-used paratrooper life-vest worn by Damian Lewis as Richard Winters during the Normandy scenes,and a pair of brown winter gloves used in the series.

and last is a U.S. Army rucksack used in 'Apocalypse Now',which props from are nearly impossible to find.

Enjoy :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DDspike21

thanks Dudein! pacific props are pretty plentyful now so they shouldnt be hard to find. and definitely CTF! its the only one i ever found besides the machete at the prop store london.

DivineHeresy

Sr Member
Awesome collection of items.
Huge BoB & Pacific fan here as well.
The only replica I have from BoB is an M38 helmet (Fallshirmjager)

Also, I have a screen worn Corpsman Ruddiger costume from The Pacific.
Funnily enough, Leckie is in a scene with Ruddiger in Epi 4, maybe it's our costumes together?. lol

Neil

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store