OUTATIME - Saving the DeLorean Time Machine

Quick update: OUTATIME: Saving the DeLorean Time Machine is now available on Blu-Ray, DVD, and digital download!

The disc contains over 90 minutes of bonus content - including deleted scenes, 4 featurettes, restoration photo gallery, and full length audio commentary. All discs are region free - and our Shopify store ships anywhere in the world.

Like many RPF projects - a lot of my blood, sweat, and tears went into making OUTATIME. The Time Machine is an incredible prop - and I wanted to share its comeback story with movie fans everywhere. Since the RPF is home to the best prop builders in the world, I would love to hear what you all think of the film.

Thanks,
Steve Concotelli

Quick update: OUTATIME: Saving the DeLorean Time Machine is now available on Blu-Ray, DVD, and digital download!

The disc contains over 90 minutes of bonus content - including deleted scenes, 4 featurettes, restoration photo gallery, and full length audio commentary. All discs are region free - and our Shopify store ships anywhere in the world.

Like many RPF projects - a lot of my blood, sweat, and tears went into making OUTATIME. The Time Machine is an incredible prop - and I wanted to share its comeback story with movie fans everywhere. Since the RPF is home to the best prop builders in the world, I would love to hear what you all think of the film.

Thanks,
Steve Concotelli

can't wait to get it in the mail!

so this showed up in the mail today!!

IMG_8025.jpg

i did not waste any time! threw the bluray in as fast as i could, grabbed some ice cream and waited for it to load. my brother snapped this of me while he tortured me with moving the highlighted curser all over and avoiding "play" finally when enough was enough, it was go time!!

IMG_8026.jpg

the documentary was amazing. i found myself having to close mouth, or pick if up off the floor, multiple times. back to the future is my world. i have lived this my whole life after seeing the movie for the first time around 7 years old i was hooked and wanted a dmc for myself one day.. once the internet was born, and the late 90's PC's in homes were more common. we got my first PC in 1999, the first thing i did was try and find the time machine information. i wanted to know the parts, i wanted to see more pictures... over time i got snips here and there, but nothing and i mean NOTHING like this documentary has covered. i can't believe all the HD screen shots now of all the parts. all the hoses, wires, vents... angles, bends, tubing... I'm in love. FINALLY AND I MEAN FINALLY!! i can see the orange ripple tube the goes through the back deck lid wall and into the flux capacitor, i always wonder where the other end went, FINALLY got to see it!!

also never knew about the wood block under neither the air filters near the green tubes! never knew about that either!

i just finished the film but can see this being on replay all day... i was hooked, glued, tuned in... loved every minute of it. the restoration team was awesome, loved all the little jokes, but also loved how serious it was. Steve amazing amazing job with this film, you are a very talented man, all your hard worked has paid off. many have told me I'm a very hard person to impress and i can always find something wrong... this film i love it!!

congratulations to everyone involved, you all did a amazing job. if i lived in Cali, or had the funds to fly out there i would have paid just to be the coffee b8tch.. amazing job

just one question.... who the heck owned the helicopter gyro tower and auctioned it off? to avoid a flame war if anyone knows could you please PM me the guys name, wicked curious if its who i think it is...

danny

Today i received something, something i would have never thought i could ever see, hold in my own hands.. or even own....

I'm about to embark on a historic journey.... so lets start from the beginning. Back to the Future has become a part of my life since i was a little kid. This movie changed my life, or should i say i have lived my life the way i have because of this movie. I have collected many small little things related to BTTF through out the years. i even bought a delorean back in 2001 and my father and i fully restored in over a 3 year process. I live for Back to the Future.

When i learned about the OUTATIME documentary i was ecstatic! i couldn't wait to finally see the A car in HD. i couldn't wait to see more pictures and video of the props and the fan made names for the pieces, it was something i thought about every day. when i learned about the reward program for donating to the cause i was shocked. If you donated X amount you got a patch, donate X amount you get pictures. then i saw donate X amount and you get a display box with pieces of the A car and the autograph of bob gale and joe walsher.

I donated and waited. some time passed and some more, then finally i got a email. i couldn't believe it, the displays were done and being shipped!! It was the longest 4 days of my life. checking the tracking 3 times a day. i still couldn't believe this happened... is it really going to happen though? the box isn't in my hands yet... maybe it would get lost and this once and a life time opportunity would be lost in the darkness of space forever...

I came home to it today.. it was very anxiety provoking. i opened the mail box and there was the brown card board package containing the pieces... i came down into my room and began the adventure... my brother documentary the journey with his iPhone. ever so slowly i opened the package... still in disbelief

deskdisplay1.jpg

this isn't a computer printed autograph. steve autographs EACH thank you. which i think is amazing
deskdisplay2.jpg

As i opened it, it was covered in bubble wrap i could just manage to see the black side so i knew that was the back side. i wanted to be surprised at the pieces inside...
deskdisplay3.jpg

slowly turning over the display box i closed my eyes.. still not really feeling on this earth.... with the display face up i opened my eyes...
deskdisplay4.jpg

there she is... i couldn't believe it, my hands even shook a little.. i've never own anything screen used before. though this may look as junk to some people, this is the most important piece of my collection. its real, those are real pieces of the A car. something I've watched for years over and over... in total disbelief... i can't believed this happened. my brother didnt understand it. my mother kind of did. my father he was happy that i was happy

deskdisplay5.jpg

again the autographs are real! i figured it was going to be laser printed on the cards, nope its the real deal! the display is beautifully crafted. i love everything about it. my brother doesnt under stand, he was there while i unboxed it and recorded it. When i explained to him how much this movie has meant to me. and the car was the star, i watched the movie for the car... and to be holding these in my hands now.... i was in total shock. even when i look at it i still dont believe it.

I am hoping this will be a item i can pass down in my family for generations...

I have to take this time to personally thank Steve Concotelli for making this opportunity happen. I also want to thank Joe Walser and Bob Gale for authenticating this. Steve you have no idea how much this means to me, i would have never thought this would have ever been possible. thank you so much for making a dream like this come true, this is my all time favorite thing in my collection. This will be cherished for generations

Sincerely
-Danny Silvia

Today i received something, something i would have never thought i could ever see, hold in my own hands.. or even own....

I'm about to embark on a historic journey.... so lets start from the beginning. Back to the Future has become a part of my life since i was a little kid. This movie changed my life, or should i say i have lived my life the way i have because of this movie. I have collected many small little things related to BTTF through out the years. i even bought a delorean back in 2001 and my father and i fully restored in over a 3 year process. I live for Back to the Future.

When i learned about the OUTATIME documentary i was ecstatic! i couldn't wait to finally see the A car in HD. i couldn't wait to see more pictures and video of the props and the fan made names for the pieces, it was something i thought about every day. when i learned about the reward program for donating to the cause i was shocked. If you donated X amount you got a patch, donate X amount you get pictures. then i saw donate X amount and you get a display box with pieces of the A car and the autograph of bob gale and joe walsher.

I donated and waited. some time passed and some more, then finally i got a email. i couldn't believe it, the displays were done and being shipped!! It was the longest 4 days of my life. checking the tracking 3 times a day. i still couldn't believe this happened... is it really going to happen though? the box isn't in my hands yet... maybe it would get lost and this once and a life time opportunity would be lost in the darkness of space forever...

I came home to it today.. it was very anxiety provoking. i opened the mail box and there was the brown card board package containing the pieces... i came down into my room and began the adventure... my brother documentary the journey with his iPhone. ever so slowly i opened the package... still in disbelief

http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y323/lightningdan/BTTF stuff/deskdisplay1.jpg

this isn't a computer printed autograph. steve autographs EACH thank you. which i think is amazing
http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y323/lightningdan/BTTF stuff/deskdisplay2.jpg

As i opened it, it was covered in bubble wrap i could just manage to see the black side so i knew that was the back side. i wanted to be surprised at the pieces inside...
http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y323/lightningdan/BTTF stuff/deskdisplay3.jpg

slowly turning over the display box i closed my eyes.. still not really feeling on this earth.... with the display face up i opened my eyes...
http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y323/lightningdan/BTTF stuff/deskdisplay4.jpg
there she is... i couldn't believe it, my hands even shook a little.. i've never own anything screen used before. though this may look as junk to some people, this is the most important piece of my collection. its real, those are real pieces of the A car. something I've watched for years over and over... in total disbelief... i can't believed this happened. my brother didnt understand it. my mother kind of did. my father he was happy that i was happy

http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y323/lightningdan/BTTF stuff/deskdisplay5.jpg

again the autographs are real! i figured it was going to be laser printed on the cards, nope its the real deal! the display is beautifully crafted. i love everything about it. my brother doesnt under stand, he was there while i unboxed it and recorded it. When i explained to him how much this movie has meant to me. and the car was the star, i watched the movie for the car... and to be holding these in my hands now.... i was in total shock. even when i look at it i still dont believe it.

I am hoping this will be a item i can pass down in my family for generations...

I have to take this time to personally thank Steve Concotelli for making this opportunity happen. I also want to thank Joe Walser and Bob Gale for authenticating this. Steve you have no idea how much this means to me, i would have never thought this would have ever been possible. thank you so much for making a dream like this come true, this is my all time favorite thing in my collection. This will be cherished for generations

Sincerely
-Danny Silvia
That is awesome good for you :)

Great Scott stuff!
I bought it on vimeo and watched yesterday. Currently printing 1/8 scale car parts.
Thank you!
(I hope my bumping this old thread after 5 years won't lead me to RPF jail or something :eek:)

Great Scott stuff!
I bought it on vimeo and watched yesterday. Currently printing 1/8 scale car parts.
Thank you!
(I hope my bumping this old thread after 5 years won't lead me to RPF jail or something :eek:)
It's a thread about time travel, I don't think the usual rules about "old threads" can really apply.

Besides, where we're going, we don't need threads...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back