Our T.A.R.D.I.S. ...

AWESOME WORK
That's exactly what I was thinking of doing!!!! A half TARDIS that opens to a theatre room or study.

....But first I need a house.

that is pure awesome.... great job! but.......this gives me some very,very bad ideas..time to bust out the Sonic-Screwdriver!!!!! except this time i wont be putting up cabinets :D

Awesome work and I would love to replicate this, but my skills are pretty weak for this type of build, though I am very crafty.

This was the second thing I built, (once I realized that I had an interest in building props --- & it hooked me big time to take THIS on).

Things I'd attempted to build in the past had been horrible, painful failures, (I once built a shelf for a small television that was so lopsided it was comical & managed to put a drill bit through my right index finger during the building), but something just clicked once I actually got intellectually & emotionally involved in the process.

Don't look at it as a weakness in terms of skills but rather an opportunity to learn new ones. :) That's worked for me to this point & I'm actually getting to the point where I'm not too shabby at some of this stuff. :D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back