artbypaul

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PAUL STATUES.jpg
paul PREDS.jpg
paul strange.jpg
PAUL THEATER.jpg
paul SECRET DEPP.jpg
Happy Belated NEW YEAR!

Just thought I'd share a narrated tour of our crazy house...

Lots of pop culture stuff throughout, from PREDATOR, Marvel, DC, STAR WARS, Star Trek, Harry Potter, etc... Also, some Screen Used costumes from Johnny Depp, Dwayne Johnson, etc, as well as our home cinema, Presidential dining room, my wife's anime figures and doll room...

Please keep in mind that I make my life-sized movie props FOR FUN and I'm not necessarily needing them to be 100% screen-accurate. :)

Oh my...

Where did the head sculpts come from? You have 1:1 figures in there that seem to be rare or one-offs.

Unless perhaps you made purchases from a wax museum sale?

Oh my...

Where did the head sculpts come from? You have 1:1 figures in there that seem to be rare or one-offs.

Unless perhaps you made purchases from a wax museum sale?

I only have one "wax" head on display (JFK)... The rest are either sculpted by me or resculpted life-casts. I have many more that are in storage at the moment. I've made over 100 life-sized statues in the past 5 years.

wow,i'd hate to be your cleaner! amazing collection and you artwork is great.think the tom cruise is a little too tall;)

View attachment 984927 View attachment 984928 View attachment 984929 View attachment 984930 View attachment 984931 Happy Belated NEW YEAR!

Just thought I'd share a narrated tour of our crazy house...

Lots of pop culture stuff throughout, from PREDATOR, Marvel, DC, STAR WARS, Star Trek, Harry Potter, etc... Also, some Screen Used costumes from Johnny Depp, Dwayne Johnson, etc, as well as our home cinema, Presidential dining room, my wife's anime figures and doll room...

Please keep in mind that I make my life-sized movie props FOR FUN and I'm not necessarily needing them to be 100% screen-accurate. :)

Paul, Wow !! I love it all.I t must be like living in a movie.Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Gary

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back