Our latest youtube video... WEREWOLVES!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomSpinaDesigns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Judge Spartan

Sr Member
OMG!!! My daughter would never enter the house again if I brought one of those home and that would be an issue since she's only 8... Very realistic..

Dirty

OMG!!! My daughter would never enter the house again if I brought one of those home and that would be an issue since she's only 8... Very realistic..
My daugther is 4 and would love that in the house but the wife on the other hand would never come in....... humm i may have to have this if that is the case.:love

TomSpinaDesigns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks all!

I know when I was a kid, I would've loved one of these guys, though I'm sure lots of kids (and wives!) might not care for 'em! ;)

best,
Tom