Our Collective 5-Foot Millennium Falcon Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jcoffman99

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

I'm slowly printing parts for a 5 footer. There are so many busted links and missing pics it's hard to find some parts. Has this part been identified? Thanks,
John

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 29

Studio Kitbash

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you cheat the greeblies, the greeblies will cheat you.

IMG_0001 (7).JPG

Here is the correct Sherman to get for the upper deck engine vents, cut out, then cut in half, to use as underlayment for the side docking rings.

If you were to get the modern Sherman by Tamiya, you would be off in your height by nearly 3mm:
IMG_0003 (8).JPG

Height on the modern Sherman: 22mm Height on the vintage Sherman: 24.8mm
Width on the modern Sherman: 45mm Width on the vintage Sherman: 46.5mm

Pyramidrep

The artwork on some those old kits particularily the Tamiya ones was phenomenal. I had some of them in the 1970’s and the box art really fired the imagination as a kid.
Thanks for sharing the image and that little bit of nostalgia.

Sir, you are a King of greeblie I.D.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.