Orville, The

Keypad.jpg Keypad2.jpg Good morning fellow Orville friends. Underneath is a low-res screenshot from Episode 4 from season 2, minute 6:09. Maybe you can help me with a HD screenshot, so I can read what's in the blue buttons. Thanks in advance.

Dietrich

Edit: Over Facebook I got some HD screencaps and finished this graphic. Nevertheless, some buttons were hard to read and more guess. So if anybody has got better eyes than me, please feel free to correct me.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
since yesterday I'm working on the Orville Repair Manual in the style of the Haynes books. It's not finished yet, but the attached file shows the direction.

Attachments

• Dustjacket.jpg
    Dustjacket.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 32
Hi guys,
since yesterday I'm working on the Orville Repair Manual in the style of the Haynes books. It's not finished yet, but the attached file shows the direction.

Hi guys, here is the finished dustjacket. It fits for books which are 21,1 cm high, 15,1 cm wide and 0,7 cm thick. The white lines are for guiding the folds.

Attachments

• The Orville Technical Manual.jpg
    The Orville Technical Manual.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 42
Dietrich, thanks for the dustjacket, another excellent Orville prop. I just last week finally watched the 1st season on DVD, and I really enjoyed it, and seeing the other props you made on screen was a joy. FYI, La La Land Records has the new 2 CD soundtrack.

Hi guys,

here is my version of various certificates based on the design of the Orville computer display layout. The size of each certificate is 11" x 8 1/2", a version in DIN A4 is WIP.

Dietrich

Attachments

• Certificate.jpg
    Certificate.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 49
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back