Original Trilogy Star Wars DvD screen caps

nwjedidave

Sr Member
i'm starting on afew prop projects from the OT Star Wars and was wondering which original trilogy (NOT the SEs but the original theatrical release) DVDs are the best/clearest to use?

I understand that the original theatrical editions haven't been "officially" released in the USA, so mods if this is against policy please remove

thx

NWJEDI
dave

Well the laserdisc versions are the only ones out there but it all depends on how the person compresses them onto the DVD. Some methods/compression software are better than others. If you want to be adventurous get the original VHS...the first release. THAT has the real original quality...bright crisp images...

:cheers,

Thomas

Originally posted by SithLord@Mar 6 2006, 03:52 AM
Well the laserdisc versions are the only ones out there but it all depends on how the person compresses them onto the DVD. Some methods/compression software are better than others. If you want to be adventurous get the original VHS...the first release. THAT has the real original quality...bright crisp images...

:cheers,

Thomas
[snapback]1199625[/snapback]​

i have the VHS blue boxed editions, with the holo of the movie poster on front, but only a cheap player to play them on, and no way to get good "stills"

NWJEDI
dave

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back