Original Tie Pilot Chest Box ..Where are they?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

3DImpact

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry, late to the party. Probably not of much help, but here are a couple additional images of the box on display during the costume tour when it came through Denver in 2017...

5D3_1582_small.jpg

5D3_6179_small.jpg

5D3_1585_small.jpg

Dan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kevin926

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm in the middle of making 2 tie helmets.

Jeff Rodriguez on etsy has the rebel pilot helmet kits and was working on tie kits. I bought some parts of him and I'm using ATAs stormtrooper face to make a hybrid. Sounds weird I know, but because my helmets are being displayed together, I wanted them to look as close and consistent as possible. Remember, all a Tie helmet is , is a stormy face in a rebel helmet. Only difference is a wider and different mohawk piece.

DHPFX is his ID on etsy.com

He also sells tie chest boxes.

Attachments

• 20200501_190808.jpg
    20200501_190808.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • 20200501_190759.jpg
    20200501_190759.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21

geordietrooper

Sr Member
I'm in the middle of making 2 tie helmets.

I'm using ATA stormtrooper face to make a hybrid. Sounds weird I know, but because my helmets are being displayed together, I wanted them to look as close and consistent as possible. Remember, all a Tie helmet is , is a stormy face in a rebel helmet. Only difference is a wider and different mohawk piece.
maybe wrong thread for this info ?
this is a discussion on original chest boxes ;)

RBJ

Still researching this prop... so little info about the Ties out there.

My holy grail is a clearer photo of this exact box. The only one seen on screen. There must be behind the scenes pics or an archive pic someplace!
8D423D88-D2A4-42A6-821B-8150F5633FD2.jpeg