Original Tie Pilot Chest Box ..Where are they?

Sorry, late to the party. Probably not of much help, but here are a couple additional images of the box on display during the costume tour when it came through Denver in 2017...

5D3_1582_small.jpg

5D3_6179_small.jpg

5D3_1585_small.jpg

Dan

I'm in the middle of making 2 tie helmets.

Jeff Rodriguez on etsy has the rebel pilot helmet kits and was working on tie kits. I bought some parts of him and I'm using ATAs stormtrooper face to make a hybrid. Sounds weird I know, but because my helmets are being displayed together, I wanted them to look as close and consistent as possible. Remember, all a Tie helmet is , is a stormy face in a rebel helmet. Only difference is a wider and different mohawk piece.

DHPFX is his ID on etsy.com

He also sells tie chest boxes.

Attachments

• 20200501_190808.jpg
    20200501_190808.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 116
  • 20200501_190759.jpg
    20200501_190759.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
I'm in the middle of making 2 tie helmets.

I'm using ATA stormtrooper face to make a hybrid. Sounds weird I know, but because my helmets are being displayed together, I wanted them to look as close and consistent as possible. Remember, all a Tie helmet is , is a stormy face in a rebel helmet. Only difference is a wider and different mohawk piece.
maybe wrong thread for this info ?
this is a discussion on original chest boxes ;)

Still researching this prop... so little info about the Ties out there.

My holy grail is a clearer photo of this exact box. The only one seen on screen. There must be behind the scenes pics or an archive pic someplace!
8D423D88-D2A4-42A6-821B-8150F5633FD2.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back