Want to Buy Original Seagull 4a small knobs

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bbabylonia20

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’m looking to purchase two of the small knobs with black leather inserts from a seagull 4a to complete my macros build. They need to be original rather than repro.

I’ve found Complete cameras on eBay for £99 + but having already spent a small fortune on this project I’m not certain I can justify that much in addition!

if anyone has any going spare I am happy to pay a fair price for them.

many thanks!

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bbabylonia20

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You’re quite right. I’ve been away from this project for a while and you have to admit the two are not dissimilar when looking at them in pictures. Since I started the build I’m the pic a couple of years ago I’d lost track of what was what :)

anyhow, I’ve sourced the bits I need now so hopefully I can finish the build at last!