Original P2 Elder

can someone loan me 80 grand? :lol: .......

it's really a tease for the "average" costumer and prop collector. these kinds of items belong in a museum for all of us to enjoy.

i'm sure someone with lots of disposable cash will snatch it up no problem.

Thanks for the link, I never seem to find this kind of video on my own. I've dealt with the guy who owns this piece, to my knowledge he has many of the hero and mechanical props from both movies but keeps them secret. It takes a high profile auction like this to let the fans see what still exists.

Thanks for the video link Neo - that was cool!

Predian - its too bad he keeps it a secret, because if he were to take pictures of what he has and post them we would all be in shock and awe.

just a shame that its a mix of suits :lol: Some one should take 1000 of pictures of the face and suit, so we could come even closer with our fan made suits.

Knowing what I know now I wish I had a time machine and gathered up all these pieces and being able to keep them cherish them for years until I died.

Thanks for the link, I never seem to find this kind of video on my own. I've dealt with the guy who owns this piece, to my knowledge he has many of the hero and mechanical props from both movies but keeps them secret. It takes a high profile auction like this to let the fans see what still exists.

Well I remember reading a little while back that another Lair member ran across a guy that owns Hippie's full body suit, so that still exists, and another Lair member met the one armed stunt man who own his full P2 costume at his house as well.

The crazy thing is that it looks like one of our suits. You can clearly see that its a suit and they probably used glue, velcro and zippers to hold it all together - just like we do.

It's a little disappointing to see it like that - no actor inside and unmoving. It takes away a bit of the mystery and awe...

IMAGINE having that sucker in your basement!!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back