Original Elder suit for sale!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TweiKarikna

it looks like a giant toy? but upon closer inspection i can see the segments in the arms and an undersuit of some kind there.

hellonearth

well it looks like the bandits that took off with the suits many years ago got a P2 hero suit and the elder head, wow, how lucky could one person be...

Usurper

its so so so cool to see these peices still floating around, i sure hope it goes to a good home.

Ice1

OMG so nice to see these old suits still around. WOW and it's in great condition. Elder head and P2 body. Oh I so want that wish it was mine Damn!!!

greyback

wow, it's still around? that's awesome, I'd thought they were all long gone by now.
I wonder why they put up the wrong image captures though...