Interest Original Battlestar Galactica Tan Uniform by Magnoli Clothiers

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
EYTXOXy.jpg

Our next big project is a made-to-measure version of the classic BSG tans. At the moment this is just for the tunic and pants, but we could look at doing the belts and boots as well, if there is enough interest.

We already have several big fans in the BSG community helping us out with matching the original fabric, pattern, trims, etc. We'll post updates as well have them. There is no timeline yet, nor firm pricing, but this should be in line with our other White Label projects (roughly guessing $295).

Kind regards,
Indy

View attachment 1467558

Our next big project is a made-to-measure version of the classic BSG tans. At the moment this is just for the tunic and pants, but we could look at doing the belts and boots as well, if there is enough interest.

We already have several big fans in the BSG community helping us out with matching the original fabric, pattern, trims, etc. We'll post updates as well have them. There is no timeline yet, nor firm pricing, but this should be in line with our other White Label projects (roughly guessing $295).

Kind regards,
Indy
Interested

I think I'd be interested at that price. I have a Jacket gun-belt (Laser), and boots, but need the pants Tunic and belt

I should state that the belt I want is the battle dress version not the "dress version" pictured above. I understand the tans are the same tucked vs. untucked... but I'm not interested in the caped version with the non-looped belt. Just sayin' :)

Jedi Dade

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back