Original ANH Trooper and Comlink Aerator?

deadbolt

Sr Member
I saw this picture in a link pointed out in GINO's EFX Stromtrooper Legend thread. Anybody else thinking it's not a Hovi mix mic tip anymore?

It kinda resembles a sink aerator, which I know has already been brought up in the past, but may be the right path.

I hope this isn't old news for the aerator's, I found that photo very exciting..:lol

ANHMicTipOriginal.png

ANHHeroOriginalDisassembled.png

-Carson

Last edited:
:lol
Might be the only nipple some of these guys get to touch. :lol

It is a Hovi Mix tip, it says so right on the side... Is a it a mic tip? No it's not and most have already moved past that theory and on to the aerator one...

Oh sorry, that's my mistake. I didn't realize that Hovi Mix was known to be on the side, although I think I remember hearing that at some point..:unsure

-Carson

that is what is on the side no mention of tip

Yes there is no mention of tip, but it is a tip... The tip part is only a generalized name, not specific to design or function... I would say that at this point there is enough evidence IMO to levy a 99.99% probability that it's an aerator tip based on design, if you want to call it an aerator knob, aerator thing-a-ma-bob, aerator do-dad go for it, I'll call it an aerator tip... Just like I would call a button a button, or a snap a snap or a cap a cap, they usually don't say so on them...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back