Original AMT ST-TMP E Model

Originally posted by Bryancd@May 10 2005, 11:55 PM
..and what are they worth?
[snapback]984664[/snapback]​

No they were not. When The second movie came out AMT retooled the molds. I'm not sure how much they are worth now but I bought one several years ago for $45. I have heard of people paying over $100 for them.

Right, I'm sorry, I only meant the Motion Picture kit that had the simple lights. I was think somewhere in the $75 range as well, tops.

Unless you got it for a steal, i would put it on ebay and get what you can pronto.

The market was muchhh larger for this particular model before the PL refit came out. I cant imagine anyone other than a hardcore collector paying much for it now.

Originally posted by Mechinyun@May 11 2005, 02:13 AM
Unless you got it for a steal, i would put it on ebay and get what you can pronto.

The market was muchhh larger for this particular model before the PL refit came out. I cant imagine anyone other than a hardcore collector paying much for it now.
[snapback]984770[/snapback]​

No, I was looking at buying one :). I thought the PL kit at $49.00 would definately bring the price down.

Originally posted by Bryancd@May 10 2005, 09:18 PM
No, I was looking at buying one :). I thought the PL kit at $49.00 would definately bring the price down.
Well I've got one for sale if you want it.

Price: $50.00

:D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back