Opinions Needed on Vader Body Suit

nightrider

Sr Member
I'm looking for a pleather type vader bodysuit and am considering either custardkitty or one I just saw on ebay by a place called Sith World. I would like to hear some opinions on these or others similar. I saw a custardkitty suit at DC last year and it looked very much like leather to me. If I go with custardkitty I will be getting the inner and outer robes from her as well, any opinions on those would be welcome also. Thanks...Chris.

I have seen a custardkitty body suit and it was very nice. Not leather, but very nice. I don't know but isn't sith world the one that just sells rubies supreme suites?

Originally posted by tk882@Mar 26 2006, 03:04 AM
I have seen a custardkitty body suit and it was very nice.  Not leather, but  very nice.  I don't know but isn't sith world the one that just sells rubies supreme suites?
[snapback]1213439[/snapback]​

Yep, thats the one. I would not recommend.

I would recommend sith world i've dealt with me, :)
great guy :thumbsup
its is NOT a rubies supreme suit and its 2 piece
the rubies one is pretty thin and is a 1 piece jumpsuit
I own both . =)
if you want some pics feel free to send me a pm

Originally posted by tk882@Mar 26 2006, 12:04 AM
I have seen a custardkitty body suit and it was very nice.  Not leather, but  very nice.  I don't know but isn't sith world the one that just sells rubies supreme suites?
[snapback]1213439[/snapback]​

you probably meant fsandoval777 on ebay that sells the rubies?

Originally posted by wizard@Mar 31 2006, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone, I went ahead and ordered a custardkitty suit. I'll let you know how I like it.

Chris
[snapback]1217012[/snapback]​

I had a custardkitty suit awhile ago...I've since sold it since I'm planning to either buy or custom make a leather suit. But the custardkitty suit is a great value....very well made. However, be prepared to alter it to fit properlyas I found the pants to be gigantic.....also, she does take her time in getting them out....that may have since improved tho...

Originally posted by KevVader+Mar 31 2006, 06:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ Mar 31 2006, 06:01 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-wizard
@Mar 31 2006, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone, I went ahead and ordered a custardkitty suit. I'll let you know how I like it.

Chris
[snapback]1217012[/snapback]​

I had a custardkitty suit awhile ago...I've since sold it since I'm planning to either buy or custom make a leather suit. But the custardkitty suit is a great value....very well made. However, be prepared to alter it to fit properlyas I found the pants to be gigantic.....also, she does take her time in getting them out....that may have since improved tho...
[snapback]1217046[/snapback]​
[/b]

I find the same thing with mine Kev. Also, the shirt is a little snug, I have to get my seamstress to alter it.

I got leather suits in stock if your interested.
The great thing about leather it breaths, it forms to your body and it last for a long time if you treat it well.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back