Opinion needed for eyes..

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DarthJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Fellow Hunters, I need your opinion on something. I had a lady from Van Dyke's send me this photo of some glass eyes that they produced for a Predator mask. What do you think? I need them for my Mander P1 mask display. If they don't look right could you give me some suggestions? Oh and one last thing, what size do I need (I was thinking 28MM)

Thanks for the help!

predator4Medium.jpg.gif

predator4Medium.jpg.gif

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VinMan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
those are just like the ones they made for me.

Glad you finally got a hold of someone that knows what they are doing

VinMan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
those are just like the ones they made for me.

Glad you finally got a hold of someone that knows what they are doing
I would not go any larger than 28mm. the larger they are the less blue on the perimeter shows.

cujo66

Those eyes look amazing. And I just found out why my username wasn't available when I joined.

DarthJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now that my eyes are on the way, what is the best way to mount them in the mask?

DarthJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well I got my eyes, but the eye holes cut in the mask are too big for them to fit. Any ideas on how I might remedy this?

Thanks!