Operation Early Bird - New TDKR teaser trailer?

Same here. Waited for the clock to reach 00:00:00:00, now that's all I'm looking at. So, Operation Early Bird commences....sometime later I suppose?

So the site finally loaded for me... looks like a 'list' of theaters that will be showing the trailer with options to buy tickets. At the bottom, it's asking for coordinates, but there's zero explanation of which coordinates you're supposed to put in.

So the site finally loaded for me... looks like a 'list' of theaters that will be showing the trailer with options to buy tickets. At the bottom, it's asking for coordinates, but there's zero explanation of which coordinates you're supposed to put in.

Yeah. Disappointed. Looks like there's nothing for Calgary, and we got two IMAX screens here.

I see they added the Chinook theater for Calgary, but I wonder what the heck is playing at 10:00 PM on Dec 13 there?

I just signed up for 2 tickets here in my town and I wasn't charged for anything so I'm guessing it's free after all. :)

Closest one's in San Antonio. Whatever it is, it'll probably be online the next day, so I won't waste the gas.

Don't count on it. Last time they did this, there were guys with night vision scopes in the theater.

Also, if you found your local theater is "sold out", check again, they've started to add 10:30 showings.

Don't count on it. Last time they did this, there were guys with night vision scopes in the theater.
I was referring to trailers.. they typically release the official HD trailer just a few days after it hits theaters, sometimes even before. I'm not going out of my way to see a trailer a few days early for a film that's not out for another year.

There will be a new trailer, but this is for the Prologue. The first seven or so minutes of the movie. Different than the trailer.

Still, I'm not that in that much of a hurry. It's still like the trailer argument.. would you really want to tease yourself by watching the first few minutes of a moving, knowing you can't see the rest of it for six months? No, thanks, I can wait.

Just came back from the preview, it was pretty awesome, not as cool as seeing the beginning of TDK in advance (the Joker heist can't be topped), but still made a great teaser.

For those who went, which shirt did you pick? I chose the "Legend" bat one.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back