Open mouth masks

panik33

I'm buying a japgoth bull bio because they are awesome and I've found a nice mask with an open mouth can I still wear the bio with the mouth open or will it not fit

mate it depends on how big of a bio your going to get for your open mouth?you don't want it too big then it will look silly
it all depends on size you could measure your mask and then ask guy's on here who make bios if the measurements of you mask will fit there bio.

The 1st mask i sculpted was a P1 open mouth, ( not mega wide ) i sculpted it slightly smaller than most masks so it WOULD fit a P1 bio ( icons i think )

But its basically going to come down to the mask you have, like the guys said.

272e_35.jpg

This is the knid of mask I got I know a rubies bio can fit it pretty well(It even lines up with the eyes).I really hope my celtic bio will fit it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that the mandabiles rub inside the bio on open mouthed masks and it can take the paint off when putting on and off. It also tends to pull the sides of the mask in which can deform the cheak area, Im buying one of Manowars true closed mouth masks for use with my bio and then a open mouthed mask for when not using the bio, best of both worlds

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back