OOOOO Anovos announces another Pre-Order ---- The First Order Stormtrooper Helmet!‏

Re: OOOOO Anovos announces another Pre-Order ---- The First Order Stormtrooper Helmet

My code for anyone willing to use it!
2YBV-93PV-JFF2, please post here if you do!

Re: OOOOO Anovos announces another Pre-Order ---- The First Order Stormtrooper Helmet

ANOVOS Newsletter:
*First Order Stormtrooper Helmet Standard: As our first item from The Force Awakens, this project was escalated for fans anticipating the new film. We are happy to show you here that this product has completed initial production and is being packaged for delivery. Current estimated delivery: January 2016

76815a91-c771-469a-b859-d3627f8f72e1.jpgcef04d24-6f35-47f2-a2ac-159291910fb5.jpg6037fecb-591a-4e5a-a225-aa560a615b1b.jpg
2487be29-48a5-4d5f-aaeb-10c07165a3dc.jpg4dd9e056-77b3-49ea-a2f4-8a79ad1df36d.jpg

2487be29-48a5-4d5f-aaeb-10c07165a3dc.jpg

6037fecb-591a-4e5a-a225-aa560a615b1b.jpg

76815a91-c771-469a-b859-d3627f8f72e1.jpg

cef04d24-6f35-47f2-a2ac-159291910fb5.jpg

4dd9e056-77b3-49ea-a2f4-8a79ad1df36d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I wish they were as quick with the full suit! I'm desperate to know if it's within budget or not!

Something looks weird about the helmet, but I just can't put my finger on it.

I've been going back and forth on it, but I think I'll wait until some members here have it in hand for better pics before purchasing it.

Exactly - if I get one, I want the Uber helmet.

Its distorted because of the lens on the camera.

So is this going to be delivered before any other Star Wars product?

So is this going to be delivered before any other Star Wars product?

No they deliver a lot of things!! (but this forum page is about the Trooper helmet!!)
If anyone interested below is the full list!
The full newsletter here: http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=d364b6e2ca1099fb0335fbecd&id=4dcad00b76&e

items and dates:
*Han Solo (Bespin) Premier Line: Current estimated delivery: January-March 2016
*Han Solo Holster Rig: Current estimated delivery adjusted: December 2015-January 2016
*Luke Skywalker (Bespin): Current estimated delivery adjusted: December 2015-January 2016
*Darth Vader (Premier and Standard): Current estimated delivery adjusted: December 2015
*Snowtrooper: Current estimated delivery: January-March 2016
*Shadowtrooper: Current estimated delivery: April-June 2016
*TIE Fighter Pilot: Current estimated delivery: April-June 2016
*AT-AT Driver: Current estimated delivery: April-June 2016
*Imperial Officer (olive and black) Premier: Current estimated delivery: December 2015
*Imperial Officer (olive and black) Standard: Current estimated delivery: December 2015-January 2016
*Imperial Fleet Officer: Current estimated delivery: March 2016
*X-Wing Pilot: Current estimated delivery: February-March 2016

ANOVOS Newsletter:
*First Order Stormtrooper Helmet Standard: As our first item from The Force Awakens, this project was escalated for fans anticipating the new film. We are happy to show you here that this product has completed initial production and is being packaged for delivery. Current estimated delivery: January 2016

View attachment 559471View attachment 559472View attachment 559470
View attachment 559469View attachment 559473

this helmet and Armor kit is valid to enter the 501stLegion?

this is CRL:

500px-TFA-TK.jpg

http://www.501st.com/databank/TK_-_First_Order

THANKS

500px-TFA-TK.jpg

Sooooo.....I just got a shipping confirmation on my pre-order.

Sweet, you may get yours before Christmas! I ordered Sept 7, so hope I'm in the first group too.

Sooooo.....I just got a shipping confirmation on my pre-order.
When did you place your order?

Edit: just got my shipping confirmation as well. I ordered mine on Sept 4th.

Last edited:

It's really cool that something is finally shipping, but the fact these have been fast-tracked while various other orders (Vader, TIE pilot, Bespin Luke, Han stuff, etc) have been delayed for 1-2 years with no actual ship date in sight is kind of slap in the face to those customers who placed their faith in ANOVOS back when they were first entering the Star Wars replica game.

So, is there gonna be a deluxe version of the First Prder trooper helmet?

-Rylo

It's really cool that something is finally shipping, but the fact these have been fast-tracked while various other orders (Vader, TIE pilot, Bespin Luke, Han stuff, etc) have been delayed for 1-2 years with no actual ship date in sight is kind of slap in the face to those customers who placed their faith in ANOVOS back when they were first entering the Star Wars replica game.

Dude, no offense, but there's already an entire thread for complaints about Anovos.

Tracking info finally came online, expected delivery date?

Friday.

D'oh!

I can't really complain, because the estimated shipping date was January, but it would have been sweet to have it for the premiere.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back