Ooman hunter

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ooman Dragon

i pry wont be able to get a full on yautja costume for a long time so ive resingend my slef to beening an Ooman in the society and i hope that ill have my parts done by all hallows eve, got a shoulder bell and working on the bio and ill start work on the pack and gaunts shorly

100_0228.jpg

100_0234.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Scott1

Is that a pepakura bio? I've always wanted to see one those. The pauldron looks good too. Keep at it.

Naasad Tal

If any more "Ooman's" come along we are gonna start out-numbering the Predators LOL :)

Great start on the Bells & Bio!!! Lookin forward to seeing another human!!!

Ooman Dragon

thanks for the encuragement, im pry not gonna be as complete as i want (a P1 armorment) but im gonna go a head aong get my things in order heres the bio about halfish done

Picture_005.jpg