Online 3D Printing That Handles STL Files

Mr Deftino

Hey guys, I was just wondering, since not all of us have robbed a bank in order to afford a 3D printer, are there any services online where you upload an STL file and they print it for you? Cheers.

One thing I just found out was my local library has a Marker Bot for public use !
Very small charge on anything you print.

Who knows check your local library?

Hey guys, I was just wondering, since not all of us have robbed a bank in order to afford a 3D printer, are there any services online where you upload an STL file and they print it for you? Cheers.

Have a look at 3Dhubs.com you should be able to search your local area for people who have 3D printing services on offer, I use it as I have a 3D printer and have done a few jobs for people.

Have a look at 3Dhubs.com you should be able to search your local area for people who have 3D printing services on offer, I use it as I have a 3D printer and have done a few jobs for people.
What whitewolf said. 3DHubs will find you local-to-you printers, but be mindful of how much some of the printers charge large setup fees even before printing costs.
IEDBOUNTYHUNTER is a good choice as well!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back