One year later...

American Dragon

Well guys, here you go, I guess you can say my four proton packs are DONE.... Just added the labels and am I glad to be over with it. I have been working on these packs for the last year. I am estimating I have spent well over $1,600 in supplies, electronics, etc. I still have all my receipts so I will be sure to someday type all those up and give you all a good idea of what it costs to put packs like these together.

final117.jpg

final1.jpg

final11.jpg

final116.jpg

final12.jpg

final13.jpg

final14.jpg

final15.jpg

final16.jpg

final17.jpg

final18.jpg

final19.jpg

final110.jpg

Here is a classic photo of the packs in the beginning. IsnÂ’t it beautiful?

pack016.jpg

Currently in the works are 2 traps. The doors open manually and plan to add some static LEDÂ’s in the traps. I still have a lot of work ahead on these so wish me luck.

final114.jpg

final115.jpg

This is my personal KUD meter. A definite one of a kind.

final111.jpg

Let me be the first to say...WOW. Those look fantastic.. I love the before and after photos too, it all looks very very impressive to me, defo money well spent. :)

Many thanks for sharing, those look awesome.

Is there a website or builders group that has the blueprints for making these from wood and other materials as you did. Looks great and seems like a very do-able project. I dont even really need mine to be 101% accurate just as close as i can get and yours look out of this world. LMK if you can give up any helpful resources for scratch building one

thanks
dan\

Wow those are really sweet. Thats one of my next projects I've got the plans just no time.

Great job fantastic. You should be proud.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back