One Of My Okay Looking Predator Mask

ghostpred101

Hey here is a cheap predator mask that I made, It is one without a removable bio and it's made of mostly card borad and paper mache, the dreads are the backer road painted and with gold painted PVC for the dread beads, It's not that bad, this is only the second time I've done something like this, I'll show the first I made using this technic but the dreads on that one are awful. I'll try to post some better pics of this later for you guys, BTw I'm new here and I'm only 13 so take it easy on me if you don't like it.

DSC00020.JPG

Don't worry about quality buddy. Just keep at it, keep making things. Be confident with your art, and also... sometimes a flash helps! :)

Good job.
Thanks, I'll try one of thease again ASAP, and I don't think my camera has a flash cause it was made to record not take a still picture but I'll see if it has one :)

Hey it looks good for your first time making a mask. Especially since you made it with paper mache and cardboard. All that matters is that you are happy with it and that you are proud of your work. If other people think it looks good, then thats just a bonus. Well done, and keep it up.

Hey it looks good for your first time making a mask. Especially since you made it with paper mache and cardboard. All that matters is that you are happy with it and that you are proud of your work. If other people think it looks good, then thats just a bonus. Well done, and keep it up.
Thanks :) I'm gonna have a try at another one of thease and hopefully it will look alot better, :)

I'm a bit amazed actually! it's your first time doing this, and you've only used card board and paper mache.... you are obvoiusly creative and talented. no 13 year old i know of would put this much time and effort into a project like this! its really cool! keep on at it, and you'll be pro one day :)
And keep posting

Hey man, this is actually some quality work. I made 2 or 3 bio's using this method before getting mine this close to looking like the real thing and I'm 21 lol so at you getting this close at 13, I am impressed!

Just keep trying and moving forward and over time you will learn new things. This site is the best place for knowledge and feedback, with so many creative minds active ANY piece of work you produce will be worthy of being shared. Keep up the good work, your doing well.

I am interest to see what you can bring to the table

Thanks so much guys, :) I really appreciate the positive feeback, and I hope to learn more and make much better ones of thease maby even using the same method :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back