one of my favorite props

Originally posted by MegaPrime33@Apr 16 2006, 09:20 PM
As a big Disney fan I am very impressed with it. That is totally awesome. How did you get it?
[snapback]1227492[/snapback]​
good old ebay . it came from canada. I dont know how much it is actaully worth , but I payed $1,000.00 I would have payed allot more.

Originally posted by Bobby C+Apr 16 2006, 09:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bobby C @ Apr 16 2006, 09:45 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-MegaPrime33
@Apr 16 2006, 09:20 PM
As a big Disney fan I am very impressed with it. That is totally awesome. How did you get it?
[snapback]1227492[/snapback]​
good old ebay . it came from canada. I dont know how much it is actaully worth , but I payed $1,000.00 I would have payed allot more.
[snapback]1227505[/snapback]​
[/b]
also I will post some pics soon of those suits , I have been working on the cave dispaly . the tubes will be in the cave rock.
that will be a really cool thread.

Mickey's head on a pole. Is anyone else thinking Tower of London? :lol

Nice aquisition. It looks to be in excellent condition... tough to believe it's 30 years old. Congratulation.

Yikes. Mickey's head on a spike.

Seriously though, that's a really great piece -- a version of Mickey that seems so personal because it's the only version that most people get to see in person.

VERY cool....Mickey looks so happy to be skewered. :D

Not to hijack, but how are those batsuits displayed? Looks almost like acrylic tubes.....if that's the case, you GOTTA spill the beans on their source.... :)

Cool prop. I have been nto the Disney replicas more since getting one of the Big Figures. I will be bringing a Disney theme this year to the MI prop party along with a few other items. :)

Mickeys' Head on a Post. I like it. Need to add some gore, though.

HATE Disney. What happens when you have too large an animation budget and too small a story budget.

Jay

Great piece...just be careful showing it off. Disney is fanatic about taking down people who steal (which is the only way to get one of those out of the park or central shops) or who purchase stolen character heads. When I worked there I helped on an investigation that resulted in 22 felony charges against 6 people involved in selling stolen Donald and Goofy heads on Ebay. Not calling you a thief, or even the guy who sold it to you, but somewhere down the line it had to be stolen. Treasure that bad boy and keep it tucked away out of sight. :)

You see... MR should make something like this instead of glass slippers. I'd be up for one of these big time.

Nice score Bobby.

H

Mickey's Restaurant
He said, "What were you arrested for, kid?" and I said, "Stealin' Goofy heads"' . . . . And they all moved away from me on the bench there, with the hairy eyeball and all kinds of mean, nasty things, till I said, "And creatin' a nuisance . . . " And they all came back, shook my hand, and we had a great time on the bench talkin' about crime, mother-stabbin', father-rapin', . . . all kinds of groovy things that we was talkin' about on the bench, and everything was fine.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back