One Of My Blade Animatronics In A Pete Mander P1 Gauntlet Top!

TK-4140

Hey all,

I would like to show you all some work I did with a set of P1 Pete Mander gauntlets that I got some month ago.

So I created one of my blade animatronics special for Petes blade gauntlet top and I think it did come out absolutly perfect.

Here take a look as pictures say more than any words:

Gauntlet.jpg

Gauntlet4.jpg

Gauntlet1.jpg

Here is a video of the animatronic outside the gauntlet houseing and you see how fast it shoot in and out.

th_IMG_0168.jpg

Click on the picture and the video would run from my photobucket account.

Greetings Guido

Andre yes I know what you mean and I was scared myself to use the metal P1 blades on that built as it would be to dangerous as the blades are realy shooting out fast. Also here in germany would get in very big troubles when I would install the metal blades as they are very lond and for that I would get problems with the ploce so the resin blades were the much better way.

Greetings Guido

The animatronic with blades already installed has 830 gr. so it´s under 1 kg what is very good in weight.

Greetings Guido

I always use RC accu packs for my setups but on every style I use different ones. The motors are also special for the kind of accus I use so they could also be different from setup to setup.

Greetings Guido

Hey again,

so here is a video of the animatronic I made for Ruffkintoys AVP gauntlets:

th_CIMG4844.jpg

And here is a video of a setup I bult for DB P1 gauntlets:

th_CIMG0920.jpg

Greetings Guido

What kind of switch you used?, i like that switch but i dont know where to get it i have the big dpdt switch they sell at radioshack, if you can help imapreciate it :)

NewHunter said:
I have that same question as made007
Hi New Hunter, good to see that you are relatively new and actually looking back through old threads although rather than resurrecting a thread it would make more sense to PM the original poster first.

Hope you get your answer!

Hi New Hunter, good to see that you are relatively new and actually looking back through old threads although rather than resurrecting a thread it would make more sense to PM the original poster first.
Hope you get your answer!

I actually not new...I used to just be always a guest lol....I'm friends with a lot people who built this site up from scratch ...anyways. Ya... I figured he would be following the post lol, but I looked at his last long in...almost a month..so I can't to me ..the person might not be reliable...that's why I did t bother to pm him lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back