One Little Two Little Three Little Predators . . .

Lflank

I wanted to modify my first Pred costume a bit and also make a second one for a fan film I'm working on. Well, it turned out I made enough parts for three complete Preds, so here they are (they look kinda wrinkly and scraggly because they're mounted on PVC mannequins--and I couldn't fit the mesh netting bodysuit on when they're mounted so that's not in the photos):

A group shot:

6244693843_36cd9ca719.jpg

Pred Number One:

6244694465_0c95f000cc.jpg

Pred Number Two:

6245214292_58f7111137.jpg

And Pred Number Three:

6244694167_951debfca5.jpg

There some cool preds my friend, I love you work. It's what inspired me to start making the pred through your vids on youtube - they were a great help!!!!

One question, on pred 2 how did you make the 'ridge' tube area on the cheeks?

There some cool preds my friend, I love you work. It's what inspired me to start making the pred through your vids on youtube - they were a great help!!!!

I don't do conventions and such, so the only costumes I make at all are the ones I need for fan films that I have scripted.

One question, on pred 2 how did you make the 'ridge' tube area on the cheeks?

It's made from a piece of vacuum cleaner hose that I cut in half lengthwise and glued into place. I actually used two different sizes and nested the ends into each other.

Looking at the photos, I do see one thing I want to change---in Pred 3 (the one closest to the foreground in the group shot), I wanted to make the skin paler than the others, but I'm not really liking how pale the armor is too. I think I'll repaint the armor pieces to make them darker and make them stand out more. Maybe I'll try making them copper-colored to match the dread beads.

I was looking on Ebay and looked up Predator is the game section and found something like Predator The Hunt. It included a life size face hugger statue, several maps of the areas in the game, and some other stuff.

[quote name='Bo'Skarr' timestamp='1329435639' post='334256']
I was looking on Ebay and looked up Predator is the game section and found something like Predator The Hunt. It included a life size face hugger statue, several maps of the areas in the game, and some other stuff.
[/quote]

No facehuggers or xenos in my movie. At least not this time. The movie will have three preds, a Klingon, an Imperial Stormtrooper, a Mobile Infantry trooper, and a couple space-alien things. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back