Limited Run One Eyed Willy's SKULL by Magnoli Props

Mechanized

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Received mine today. Post office in my city terrible so after a bit of a delay, I got it.

I only got a quick glance the skull before having to get back to work. But wow! The finished product came out great. I may add a bit more weathering to the bandana but honestly it doesn’t really need it.

Couldn’t be happier. A couple extras goodies were placed in as well. Very grateful to be able to get on this run. Thank you again Indy Magnoli / Magnoli Props

Pictures soon:)

russellsch

Master Member
Received mine today! Had to do bit of reconstructive dental surgery on mine, as a few of the front teeth broke off. It may have needed just a teensy tiny bit bigger box. No problem though, they were clean beaks & easy fixes, & you can’t tell (y)
But WOW this piece is stunning!! I love the aging on it, it’s fantastic :love: &, yes, I’ll admit, I get gigglie when I lift up the patch.
Here he is fresh out of the dentis.
122CAEA1-4679-468D-ACCC-47398E0F122F.jpeg

& here he is in his new display. The pirate coins are from Etsy. I need to add some gems.
4179181B-CE15-42CB-8FBE-F96D414C1F06.jpeg

8EA2ED0F-78CD-4987-8A0A-BC8B60DAB587.jpeg

579A5E04-0E85-4F4C-AE6E-8043B81DF7C5.jpeg

A magnificent piece! Thank you Indy Magnoli & Magnoli Props for doing this spectacular run! I will cherish this forever :love:

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.