One Eyed Willie

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Quagmire9

Hi Guys . . . or should i say
HEY YOU GUUUUUUUYSSSS lol
So this is a new prop i am offering over here at OFX and just thought i'd share it with you all and see what you thought. The eye patch is one i've had to mock up for these pics as my actual leather that i will be using has not arrived yet :(
eventually i want him on a fully themed stand with other elements that i am yet to make. (Note, i did not make the dabloon, this is a purchase i have had for years, and from Ebay, i'm sorry to admit)
well, thanks for looking, and enjoy :D

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kamranos

Looks nice, I have one very similar to that one. I made is a few months ago as part of a large full sized Willie body. Also that eye patch looks really good, Just like the ones I sold a few months ago.

Gphalen

Ohhhhh one eyed willie from goonies, and here i thought you were actually posting pics of your one eyed willy :p lol