ONE ARM PREDATOR STORY ON LOCATION

Wow,YES....welcome to the lair and thank you very much for coming to this savage jungle to share your war stories...we eat this up, like Andrew said.

Ohhhh, What a remarkable story! Besides being entertaining, I also find it very uplifting to read. I love reading about Peoples' experiences with fate, I love how things just come together (along with their hard work of course) to take them to a place in life that's just remarkable! Sounds like you’ve hit your mark.
David, this was something you were meant to do, not just with P2. But everything; with Stunts-Ability and the people you speak to and motivate. Thank you so much for sharing.We are all so happy to have you here! Much Lair Love to ya, bro!
~Estelle

Nice story! It's fun how something scary at first seems fun and easy after taking that first leap, lol. You did awesome in that scene. Thanks for the story and I hope we can hear more in the future!

This thread = GOLD

And this scene was awesome in the movie, nothing is better than a real stunt like this, thei can all take back their cgi crap fx !

Thanks for sharing !!!!

Thats a brilliant story, welcome to the lair, allways good to see more behind the scenes people willing to share tales from the set

We are all honored to have you here on the forum. We've had the great fortune of having Berseker Predator, Mr. Brian Steele visit our forums, but the man in the P2 suit? Wow, just wow... again. I'm blown away to see you, David.

Best of luck here on the forum.

(Quick off topic note, I'm back temporarily, was out job hunting & lost net access for a brief time, end of OT post, PM or ask me on FB for details.)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back