Once upon a time in hollywood

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MattgomeryBurns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Maybe keep an eye out on The New Beverly's facebook page (Tarantino's theater)? They just posted this fun TV guide cover from the movie:

69724845_10155980966060904_2916701153863401472_n.jpg

I also grabbed one of these programs from opening weekend at the Chinese Theater that had advertisements from products in the movie. I can't remember if it had one for the dog food (I sold it on eBay a week later).
s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600.jpg

Then there's this poster for one of the spaghetti westerns (I can't remember where I got this image):
IMG_7953.JPG

Jr. jones

That is a sweet cover! Mad magazine released the same cover (of mad) that Rick Dalton has framed in his house. There's a few differences ie the date and price but definitely a good jumping off point for a screen accurate cover.