OMG! Tron Guy on America's Got Talent

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Jay Maynard was just on America's Got Talent. He came out and was going to do a monologue about himself but got "Red X'd" by all three judges. It was actually kind of cool to see him on TV! The man has some...........balls.:rolleyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9dutFhebw4

images.jpg

Stock Google photo.

Last edited:
Well he's good at making himself look stupid. He has about as much talent as the Kardasians or Hilton and they got their own shows so apparently talent isn't needed anymore.

If anything this just boosted his internet fame a little more. He needs to stop beating a dead horse though and just let his "fame" die.

If anything this just boosted his internet fame a little more. He needs to stop beating a dead horse though and just let his "fame" die.
The trouble with this is that, in some odd way, he seems to think he deserves all of the attention he gets. :confused

I just watched it on youtube and boy, that was painful. I love how Howie made him restart his gig like 5 times. He only got out like 3 words before Sharon X'd him. I kinda feel bad for him.

Google image search "Tron Suit" UDR pics show up a lot more than Tron Guy's. Someone that looks like him should do a CLU version of him and see if they get as much internet attention haha

I was really hoping Legacy would put an end to this guy's shenanigans. Tired of it.
Can't abide fame for ineptitude.

The trouble with this is that, in some odd way, he seems to think he deserves all of the attention he gets. :confused

That reminds me of a couple of RPF members! :lol

What kills me is "Tron Guy" went on the show with what he believed his "talent" was talking about himself! :confused

Well he's good at making himself look stupid. He has about as much talent as the Kardasians or Hilton and they got their own shows so apparently talent isn't needed anymore.

I mean, I'm not going to try and argue this point, because it's pretty awful that people are famous because their parents are rich, but at least the Kardashian sisters are really, REALLY hot. And apparently excellent businesswomen in their own right, since they have multiple successful enterprises.

Paris Hilton, on the other hand, is a waste of air.

That guy should have been derezzed a while ago. You can't be proud about being an internet celebrity. That means you're stupid.....or a 13 year old Rebecca Black.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back