MrPlow%20(5).jpg

MrPlow%20(6).jpg

Tusky%20(1).jpg

Tusky%20(2).jpg

Tusky%20(3).jpg

Tusky%20(4).jpg

watch the trailer. plow aka flusher stands up from behind the hounds
Falconer is the tusked bio
Or so thats what they printed on the neca preorder predators figures.
Friend use to own a shop and ordered them for me

Those are actually mixed up, I think. According to Sabres, at least. Falconer is the bird-beak bio (for lack of a better term, lol). I'll add the other names to avoice confusion.

Wrong.

That scene is in the trailer is misleading.

The tusked mask Pred is the dog handler.
The "plow" masked Pred, as you call it, is the Falconer.

The NECA blackout scans have it right.
You get the Falconer (plow mask, you can tell because he has no plasma caster), the BSP and the classic Pred.

The tusked mask Pred will be released later, probably with the dog.

Actually, the easiest way to tell is by the tops of the helmets.
They're a dead give away about which Pred is which.

Classic, Falconer (notice no plasma caster), and BSP

necapredfigscompare.jpg

@Sabres: You mentioned on The Hive that you know the backstory to these new Preds, which justifies (sort of) why they look the way they do. What's the backstory? Briefly if possible, like what/who are they?

WHAT THE F...

LOL

******** that red dragon pred is one bad ass looking mofo.

Does anyone have any further insight after seeing these pics about the movies premise?

Pred clan battles ahhh what fun.

These main hunters weve seen more of than the classic pred you see a few pics of.
Can anyone say Bad Bloods?

@Sabres: You mentioned on The Hive that you know the backstory to these new Preds, which justifies (sort of) why they look the way they do. What's the backstory? Briefly if possible, like what/who are they?

This was quoted from a German movie magazine in an interview with Antal and Nicotero:

"Antal and Rodriguez say that new Predators are a sub-species that have been banned from the regular ones and that they are living on the hunting preserve. They are like the "Hells Angels" of the Predators and they are so evil and sadistic that even the average Predator doesn't want to mess with them."

This was quoted from a German movie magazine in an interview with Antal and Nicotero:

"Antal and Rodriguez say that new Predators are a sub-species that have been banned from the regular ones and that they are living on the hunting preserve. They are like the "Hells Angels" of the Predators and they are so evil and sadistic that even the average Predator doesn't want to mess with them."

Damn, that sounds like "The Hive" members. :lol: :D

I dont know what it is but the BSP looks like it came out of powerrangers?But if played right he might not end up like AVP were it is.Just keep your helmet on.To me BSP kinda llooks like he cut his head open But overall he's differnt and the more I see it the more I like it.

3535752pred238a82006228.jpg.png

These pictures just kills me. Hemorrhoids! Stepped on a nail. No offense, Down's Syndrome Predator?

3535492pred237fe0e05a1e.jpg.png

Oh wow. After seeing these pics, I absolutely hate the look of the new head. :D

It is interesting how they painted his skins much more like a reptile, but the head is just not Predator to me. Why keep the classic Pred heads we're used to but then go completely in a different direction within the same movie with a totally different style of head? I hate it, personally.

It might grow on you... the profile pictures look nice enough. But a crown would totally help here. We'll just have to wait.

On a minor side note, the repeated quoting of these ginourmous pics isn't really necessary. Just saying, they occupy enough space to push future comments back a page or so. If a pic is quoted once per page, it's fine, but quoting two big pictures three times on the same page is a little much.

I love the design of the new armors.
In particular, I like the new gauntlets and legs armor. :D
Mr Black's bio is cool but the Falconer's one is too big.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back