OMG darth vader hilted umbrella?

Originally posted by Cenobyte+Feb 13 2006, 07:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cenobyte @ Feb 13 2006, 07:02 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-R2B9
@Feb 13 2006, 09:18 AM
This would absolutely ROCK if MR started to put these out as I so want one.

If MR offered it, it would be $300. :confused
[snapback]1183283[/snapback]​

And why do you think that?

I am curious.
[snapback]1183375[/snapback]​
[/b]

Because they'd put a dead-on perfect hilt on it, and the shaft would probably light up, too, when you extend it. They don't tend to underachieve when putting whizbang and ooh&awe into their items. Then, add a way beyond average quality fully functioning umbrella that can handle weather, that makes your $300.

I saw one of these at a Toys R Us in December here in Tokyo. I think it was only about $50 US, but now that someone else said it was $70, my memory might be wrong. For $50, I didn't think it was a terrible deal, but $70... maybe I won't be saving for it after all. :)

Perhaps I could go look and see if they're still available if someone wants. Send me a PM if interested.

Patrick

Originally posted by southcenter@Feb 14 2006, 04:21 PM
Perhaps I could go look and see if they're still available if someone wants.  Send me a PM if interested.
Hey there, southcenter.

If anyone PMs you hoping that you can get a Rainsaber for them in Japan, try Amazon Japan. They are offering the Type A Rainsaber at something like a 20% discount... and shipping inside Japan is free. If you look at Post #17 on the first page of this thread, you'll find a link to the item on the Amazon Japan Website.

They may have Type B available, too. :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back