Old School P2 is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knightviper09

Hello fellow hunter's. New Updated Oct 14th pics are here finally. Just got the remaining suit parts in and this is the first suit test pics. Still not complete because everything isn't connected properly yet. My body netting, net gun, and countdown device still needs to be installed or attached. Hope you like what I have so far. Thanks guys and girls

100_0651.jpg

100_0636.jpg

100_0637.jpg

100_0638.jpg

My Hunter's Lair shirt that will be represented by my wife Halloween Eve and Halloween!!

100_0635.jpg

100_0640.jpg

100_0644.jpg

100_0650.jpg

100_0654.jpg

100_0655.jpg

100_0657.jpg

100_0658.jpg

100_0660.jpg

Minor damage to the teeth and a little bit of paint got rubbed off, but nothing that can't be repaired.

Can't wait until the rest comes in and a special thanks goes out to "Biohunter76" for all of his help. Casey, you are the man!!!!

Here is my wife's Narin Bio which was also done by "Biohunter76". Having a little bit of trouble finding a female costume for her but I'm sure my "Lair" friends can help with that. :)

UPDATED OUTSIDE THEATER FANS AND OTHER PICS!!!

Fresh out the theater from seeing "Predators".

A few Predator fans!!!

Theater employee stands in Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Predator in the Office! LOL

Wife and I pose with Predators head!

Most of the reactions that I got were really good. Of course the 2 questions that I got the most was "Where did you get that from and How much does that cost?" I just give them the website and problem solved. They really haven't seen anything yet until the whole suit finished. Thanks for viewing the updated photos. More will be posted soon and definitely more when the entire suit is finished.

p2_stand_1.jpg

P2_face_mask_1.jpg

P2_face_mask_2.jpg

P2_display_with_Bio.jpg

Wifey__s_Narin.jpg

100_0562.JPG

100E0571.JPG

100E0573.JPG

100E0574.JPG

100E0575.JPG

100E0576.JPG

100_0582.JPG

100_0586.JPG

100_0593.JPG

100_0590.JPG

100_0658.jpg

100_0660.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Thanks man!!! Yes, I would have to agree, DEADLY combo! LOL Those guys are really great. I'm ordering the rest of the suit as we speak so hopefully I can see everyone at Comic Con on of these days.

This is my favorite pic as far as someone wearing a Casey Hero P2 bio with dreads I LOVE IT!! If you had the whole suit done it would be as if I was watching the behind the scenes of P2. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my favorite pic as far as someone wearing a Casey Hero P2 bio with dreads I LOVE IT!! If you had the whole suit done it would be as if I was watching the behind the scenes of P2.
[/quote

Thanks man. Casey is getting some parts for me now so hopefully by September I might have the whole suit. I can't wait to help bring the P2 look back. :)

Better watch he doesn't want a Gizmo trophy on his belt! Love the paint up, not enough P2's around this place these days , love it :)

Thanks man. Casey is getting some parts for me now so hopefully by September I might have the whole suit. I can't wait to help bring the P2 look back. :)
Yeah I know what you mean, I know Casey will fall through for you he is a great man here on the Lair, and he has helped us out a lot

OH ****,thats one sick head start....lov the peices you git. You can never go wrong on gtting anything from Casey. Love the mock up,cant wait to see the rest of the suit :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back