Old School P2 is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks "Predator Allstar". When I get back stateside, it's going to be hard to make it to some of the Comic Cons because of school, but I'm going to try my best. P2 Group Shot! Danny Glover is no match for all the different P2's this year. LOL Is you suit almost done?

LOL, Appreciate that "Super Black Pred". Gotta represent P2 for the next few year. Try to. I know when you and all the other "Mr. Black Preds" get the suits together, everyone is going to forget about P2 again. Reminds me of when I first joined an all I saw where these great Scar, Wolf, P1, etc., but still no "current" P2's. I love the P2 suit and it's go great to see so many from all over the world representin' this year. :) o_O I know next year is going to be Mr. Black so I'll try to keep calm then. LOL

LOL, Appreciate that "Super Black Pred". Gotta represent P2 for the next few year. Try to. I know when you and all the other "Mr. Black Preds" get the suits together, everyone is going to forget about P2 again. Reminds me of when I first joined an all I saw where these great Scar, Wolf, P1, etc., but still no "current" P2's. I love the P2 suit and it's go great to see so many from all over the world representin' this year. :) o_O I know next year is going to be Mr. Black so I'll try to keep calm then. LOL
lol im a big fan of the P2 also and i agree i think we should b seeing more p2s out there he was 1 of the best

THANK YOU ALL FOR LOOKING AT THIS POST WITH YOUR COMMENTS. MUCH LOVE TO YA!!!!! HOPEFULLY I CAN HAVE A NEW ANOTHER SUIT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.....ONLY TIME WILL TELL, THANKS EVERYONE!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back