Old School P2 is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So,I hope I can chime in on this as I'm doing the suit.i usually let the customer post pics once they receive the product,but Casey suggested I post progress pics.so here's the armor I did tonight.I always have a blast painting P2 armor.
1283140754.jpg

1283141089.jpg

1283141089.jpg

1283140991.jpg

wow that paint job on the P2 armor is sweeeeeeeeeet looks awesome great job ta2pro and congrats to Knight_Viper09 you gonna make an epic
P2 with that gear can't wait and see you in it XD

:eek: Wow Joe, you and Casey are badd man! I love the armor. It even has the worn copper look to it as well. Love that effect for the suit. My wife and I are both happy that it's coming along better than expected. Can't wait to wear it all together. Thanks guys and fellow "Lair" hunters for all of your kind comments. Would not have had any of this without your support. :D

To Spartan, yes I have the skin as well. My painter is getting started on that as soon as he gets a chance so it's almost complete. Thanks, I love the P2 look but it's too bad there aren't more here on the "Lair".

To AntCarb, LOL I'm on deployment here, but Kuwait is not my home. I 'm an east coast stateside boy. LOL Thought about getting supplies mailed here, but I should be heading back by the time it gets here, so I can wait awhile for a few supplies.

Nice suit man. Pretty soon your Fem Pred will be joining ya! Hope you won't get jealous when the lady wears a nice (Battle) Dress

Hey guys and girls! UPDATE time. Should have posted these when I first got the pics but was a little busy, enjoy!

P2handsfinneyphoto.jpg

P2hands3Finneyphoto.jpg

P2feet2finneyphoto.jpg

P2FinneySuitProgressLeg3.jpg

P2FinneySuit4ProgressPics.jpg

P2FinneySuit3ProgressPics.jpg

I'm still waiting on a few more additions to the suit and have to make some improvement due to the Kuwaiti heat. More to come within the up coming weeks. Thanks everyone for looking.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back