Old Predator Toys

Predator Sgt

Alright I have stumbled upon another fan forum called the Hive its mainly Alien but there is some Predator stuff as well but I was on google looking for Colonial Marine stuff and the Hive had a link to some well what looked to be old Predator toys not very well done but intresting never the less I only saw pictures so I have no clue if there for sale or not anyway here is the link check it out if ya wanna see pics I will also leave the Hive's link in here as well.

Predator Toys- http://www.toyarchive.com/Predator/Prototy...Prototypes.html

The Hive- http://www.thehiveforum.net/forum/index.ph...ba47e6baa1&

PS: if anyone knows where to find some Colonial Marine equipment please leave a comment because I am working on a lower budget Colonial Marine Uniform and then later in the future begin a Predator.

I actually have the Predator playset from Micromachines and no they no longer sell it anymore.
IMG00329.jpg

IMG00330.jpg

IMG00331.jpg

Well I just thought it was intresting to post and though others would like it hopefully more will comment when it comes to the USCM uniform

Aw naw man this was a good post I just meant the posting random **** like that's cool in every post just to get a higher post count very interesting I love toys if I went back in time and got stuck I would be straight pissed at their toys lol.

I have all of the Kenner predators and the 10inch Predator and the 10inch Pred and Alien that come together MOC. I just don't have is the repaints that KB was putting out some time after. I just have the Predator that has purple armor and scavenger predator with the camo. I do have the two rare predators from the Hive war series MOC.

Classic figures lol proud to own them.. I do remember some time ago those Porto types were sold on ebay.

DUDE! Those MicroMachines are freaking sweet.
Yeah I agree the only thing about it is that I'm missing the Spaceship Playset and I was able to find on EBay, but they wanted like $200 for it I'm like that is not worth IMO that much $$, so I had to skip on it.

If you are able to collect all of them
You get 4 different Predators, 3 different Dutch, 1 of each of the other characters (Blain, Billy, Anna, Hawkins, Poncho, Dillion, and Mac, 2 helicopters (1 Military & 1 Gurilla), 3 Gurilla vehicles, and 1 Predator Spaceship miniture.

All this of course, so that you can replay the movie literally scene-by-scene on the Playset P1 Bio.

Yeah I agree the only thing about it is that I'm missing the Spaceship Playset and I was able to find on EBay, but they wanted like $200 for it I'm like that is not worth IMO that much $$, so I had to skip on it.

If you are able to collect all of them
You get 4 different Predators, 3 different Dutch, 1 of each of the other characters (Blain, Billy, Anna, Hawkins, Poncho, Dillion, and Mac, 2 helicopters (1 Military & 1 Gurilla), 3 Gurilla vehicles, and 1 Predator Spaceship miniture.

All this of course, so that you can replay the movie literally scene-by-scene on the Playset P1 Bio.
i have the set with the spaceship and the hummer.

I have the Micro Machines one... or maybe lost it. Its supposed to be preserved in a box. Also have lots of the Kenner predators myself. I was more of a predator collector during my child years than now (note im not that old, im just 21, I however have been a Predator die-hard for like 16 years now :D) I even have one of them that had a bionic eye, with a different plasma laser that even made sound and lights. Unfotunately... I was very young by then and never had the chance to appreciate what they truly were, hence, none are sealed . And I dont know either the values of each. Would like to be enlightened though by any of you guys who do know more about them:)

newby pm me and ill get you steve maa contact info he makes screen accurate bdus. i can also help you with any pointers you
may need i am almost complete with my colonial marine though not a budget build i know where to get all the essentials

Well, in the spirit of this thread, I've got a few old Kenner Preds on my FS thread :D.

Man, I remember that Predator head playset. Always wanted one back when I got into these, but could never find it on the Bay. Sucks, but that's life... also could never find the Elder for a good price.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back