Old New BSG Raider

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
She's back, and dare I say, better than ever. It's coming soon, and will be a full $125 less than what we paid a few years ago. I'll post a better review soon, and will be building this asap. A few quick things I really dig - VERY little clean up. Little to no bubbles/fill needed. Brass rod in the laser cannons...

So, here's pics:

IMGP6338.jpg

IMGP6339.jpg

IMGP6340.jpg

IMGP6341.jpg

IMGP6342.jpg

IMGP6343.jpg

IMGP6344.jpg

IMGP6345.jpg

IMGP6346.jpg

IMGP6347.jpg

IMGP6348.jpg

IMGP6349.jpg

IMGP6350.jpg

IMGP6351.jpg

IMGP6352.jpg

IMGP6353.jpg

IMGP6354.jpg

IMGP6355.jpg

IMGP6357.jpg

IMGP6358.jpg

IMGP6359.jpg

IMGP6360.jpg

IMGP6361.jpg

Damn it people do n't you know I'm trying to buy a house. You can't keep bringing all of these cool kits out while I need the money elsewhere - Damn you all....

Seriously - I hopew this will be around a while so that I can get it when my bank account recovers fromt he settlement and downpayment hits its about to take ;)

Looks awesome. Is it hollow for lighting...Please say there will e a lighting kit option?

Jedi Dade

I was commisioned by Jim Key to build the patterns for that beauty. I was and still am proud of it. I have to send a box of missing parts to the new owner ;)
They were scratch built since they were NOT IDed at the time. I'm sure glad its back out for more to enjoy.

Go Jessey

Mark

Originally posted by Mycroft Holmes@Jun 17 2005, 04:59 PM
I was commisioned by Jim Key to build the patterns for that beauty. I was and still am proud of it. I have to send a box of missing parts to the new owner ;)
They were scratch built since they were NOT IDed at the time. I'm sure glad its back out for more to enjoy.

Go Jessey

Mark
[snapback]1014753[/snapback]​

LOL. Yep...they are Mark's old project. The first kits are coming available now. It's the same kit released by Fed Models a while back with a few of the details redone. If anyone would like information please fee free to PM me or email jestefarean@comcast.net

Thanks

Jesse

Holy Crap. That is beautiful.

And I just realized; The recessed plates in the 14th pic are the same pieces they used for the top of the Colonial blaster...

I know it's probably been pointed out before, but I have no life... :lol

Wow.

This is great news. I really love the Raider (don't tell my girlfriend :D )

Now, I just have to decide, whether I should buy this kit, or still go for building the Raider myself. hmmmmmmm

I already have a bunch of the parts needed, and I will obtain alot more, through other projects, but it's really a nice kit.

what to do, what to do ..

/Niels

Originally posted by KrokoHunter@Jun 22 2005, 02:00 AM
Wow.

This is great news. I really love the Raider (don't tell my girlfriend  :D )

Now, I just have to decide, whether I should buy this kit, or still go for building the Raider myself. hmmmmmmm

I already have a bunch of the parts needed, and I will obtain alot more, through other projects, but it's really a nice kit.

what to do, what to do ..

/Niels
[snapback]1017875[/snapback]​

Why not do both? Buy the kit...and then customize it up?.?. ;) (course I am biased. )

he he thanks for the advice Jesse :D

If I suddenly have a bag of money with no receiver written to it, sometimes this summer, I might do that.

Only problem is, as it is right now, it's alot of money for me...

Ohhh well.

Anybody need a website :p

Originally posted by KrokoHunter@Jun 23 2005, 08:14 AM
he he thanks for the advice Jesse  :D

If I suddenly have a bag of money with no receiver written to it, sometimes this summer, I might do that.

Only problem is, as it is right now, it's alot of money for me...

Ohhh well.

Anybody need a website  :p
[snapback]1018920[/snapback]​

LOL...I know and understand. Sorry if I sounded insensitive.

(now...if you do find that bag of money though, call me...I can help you "take care" of it. ;) )

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back